If you’re like most women, you probably have seen dark circles and under-eye swelling as a sign of aging. And while that might be partly true, there’s more to it than that. This article will discuss the causes of dark circles and under-eye swelling and what you can do to fix them. We’ll also recommend some tips for preventing them from appearing in the first place. So read on to learn everything you need to know about this common issue & click (คลิก, which is the term in Thai) here for more information.
Causes Of Dark Circles & Under Eye Swelling
Many possible causes of dark circles and under-eye swelling include age, genetics, environmental factors like pollution or UV exposure, hormonal changes, and stress.
- Lack of sleep can cause dark circles and under-eye swelling because it decreases water retention and leads to an overall decrease in oil production.
- Excessive makeup usage also causes dark circles and under-eye swelling, restricting blood flow.
- Sometimes, the accumulation of fluids under the eyes can cause the skin to become dark and swollen.
- Symptoms can result from eye allergies, oily skin, stress, and fatigue.
- Swelling around the eyes may be due to a variety of reasons like an overactive thyroid, dehydration, and stress.
If you’re experiencing these symptoms regularly and they’re not going away with self-care measures like rest & hydration alone, you likely have an underlying health condition that needs to be addressed by a professional.
Steps We Need To Follow To Keep Our Eyes Healthy
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get rid of any kind of screen time before bedtime.
- Avoid contact lenses if you can.
- Wear sunglasses during the day and when you go outside.
- Avoid smoking and going outdoors in direct sunlight
- Eat a balanced and healthy diet
- Use artificial lighting instead of natural light when working or studying.
- Get enough rest and sleep
- Exercise regularly.
What Are Under Eye Bag Surgery & How Are They Helpful?
Under eye bag surgery is a procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of under eye bags and helps restore an even complexion. An incision is made below your eyes using a small telescope to perform the surgery. Fatty tissue in the area around your eyes is then removed, reducing the prominence of your bags and giving you a more youthful look.
Under eye bag surgery can be done independently or as part of a larger facial rejuvenation package that includes fillers, Botox injections, and laser resurfacing. If you consider this type of surgery, it’s essential to speak with an expert who can give you a complete assessment and recommend the best route. Click here to find the expert.
Under eye swelling and dark circles are common problems that affect many people. If left untreated, they can lead to several undesirable consequences, including decreased self-esteem and decreased ability to look good. In this article, we discussed the different causes and how you can prevent them from happening in the first place. We also discussed one of the most common treatments for under-eye swelling and dark circles – under-eye bag surgery. So, our article is for you whether you are looking to get rid of unsightly under-eye bags or just reduce the amount of swelling that occurs! Click here for more updates.