New and even seasoned bodybuilders look to gain muscles while maintaining a healthy diet and workout routine. There are moments when a little extra boost is required. There are countless products available to help during cutting and bulking cycles. Hexarelin is a product that can help to enhance strength as well as add more muscles.
Peptide Hexarelin also goes by the name Examorelin is a powerful GHS [Growth Hormone Secretagogue], Ghrelin derivative, and an agonist of GHSR [Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptors].
- This hexapeptide is derived from GHRP-6.
- It has an amino acid structure His-D-2-methyl-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2.
- Its chemical formula is C47H58N12O6.
- Its molecular mass is 887.04022 g/mol.
Hexarelin belongs to a small synthetic peptides group [Growth hormone-releasing peptides family] capable to stimulate the pituitary gland and enhance the secretion of growth hormones. They act through their Ghrelin receptors [GHRS] just like the other Ghrelin derivatives. It means Growth hormone Secretagogue receptors work autonomously from Growth hormone-releasing hormone receptors.
Before understanding Hexarelin benefits let’s get familiar with its mechanism or how it works.
Hexarelin’s working mechanism
Pituitary glands make and release the growth hormone. Hexarelin is responsible to increase the natural GH by amplifying its releasing signal. Thus, pituitary glands start to make and secrete more GH. Hexarelin then suppresses Somatostatin responsible for inhibiting the growth hormone. Thus, the output of natural GH is reduced. As Somatostatin activity is constrained, the production of GH by pituitary glands escalates thus the natural GH levels increase.
Hexarelin is capable to bind and activate the GHSR located in the brain just Ghrelin, its natural counterpart. The growth hormone secretagogue is distributed across the body through blood circulation, which indicates that Hexarelin can have an optimistic influence on cardiovascular actions besides enhancing GH levels and neuroendocrine effects.
Potential benefits of Hexarelin
Hexarelin was formulated by Mediolanum Farmaceutici for treating congestive heart failure and GHD [Growth hormone deficiency]. Some studies show how it has the potential to improve muscle growth and repair.
- Reveals cardio-protective qualities, so can help in treating conditions like ischemic heart disease, cardiac fibrosis, atherosclerosis, or cardiac dysfunction.
- Supports muscle fiber and tissue recovery.
- Helps in healing joints.
- Increases lean muscle mass.
- Promotes muscle growth & strength.
- Enhances and strengthens the nervous system.
- Increases bone density
- Strengthens anti-catabolic effects
- Exhibits cytoprotective effects
- Supports fat burning
- Anti-aging & rejuvenating capabilities
Gymgoers can benefit from using Hexarelin. They can enhance body strength and gain muscle mass in their bulking cycle. However, in the cutting phase, Hexarelin helps in burning fat and maintaining lean muscle mass.
Besides, Hexarelin speed the muscle and joint recovery after an injury. This peptide works differently than the anabolic steroid, so you will never experience steroid-associated damaging side effects.
Mode of administration & dosage
Hexarelin is taken subcutaneously. It means to inject the dosage under the skin and not inside the muscle. The recommended dosage to improve athletic performance is 200 mcg in a day. At a time administer 100 mcg and the daily dosage will be two times for a cycle of 16 weeks. It is a proven dosage that offers substantial GH output increase to facilitate fat loss, muscle gain, strength increase, and intense workout/injury recovery. For better outcomes, avoid eating 60 minutes before & after taking the Hexarelin injection.
- Excess dosage can cause water retention, tingling in the hands & feet. So, reduce the dosage.
- Common side effects are feeling of lethargy because GH increases sleep desire along with its restorative capabilities.
- Even if Ghrelin activity increases, your appetite is not increased.
- Hexarelin can stimulate the ACTH [adrenocorticotropic hormone], prolactin, and cortisol, which can interact with specific health conditions [diabetes or risk of gynecomastia].
Remember, using a high dose to increase the benefits of Hexarelin is unnecessary. The dosage mentioned is perfectly based on scientific research gathered across the existence of Hexarelin.